Tuesday, April 26, 2011

COS

COS = "Close of Service"



In the week before the Easter Holiday (aka the week of Passover), all the remaining PCVs from my group were brought together at the beautiful Pearl Hotel in Coral Coast, Fiji to have a conference about how to officially end our service with the Peace Corps.



During this conference we picked our official COS Dates -- mine is June 23rd!! This means that after a little bit of in-country traveling after I'm finished with my contract here, I should be back to America around July 10th (pending flight availability).



I can't wait to see you all.



xx

MG




The 30 members of the FRE-7 Group who swore in to service as Peace Corps Volunteers at the official Peace Corps "Swearing-In" Ceremony. Plus President Obama.

July 2009.



23 remining FRE-7's at COS Conference.

May 2011.




No comments:

Post a Comment